* required field

how to find us...

Search Results

request a

* required field

Complaints Procedure

Raising A Concern

If you are unhappy with your experience at Stradbrook for any reason, you can raise a concern or make a complaint. There are different ways of doing this:

  • In-house complaints procedure. If you have any issues; please write to the Practice Manager – Carole Holland at The Stradbrook Centre, 47 Lyons Crescent, Tonbridge, Kent TN9 1EY.
  • If your issue is not resolved - The Dental Complaints Service can help you and the dental professional put things right by working with you both to sort out the complaint. You can contact them on 08456 120540 or complete their online form.

What can the GDC do?

We take action when a dental professional's ability, behaviour or health means it is not suitable for them to continue working as a dental professional. If the situation is serious enough we can limit or remove the dental professional's right to work in the UK.

We look carefully at every allegation we receive. The action we can take may range from an advice letter to removing or restricting the dental professional's registration.  However, we cannot award compensation: only the courts can do that.